Our small team takes great pride in delivering innovative, quality stainless steel products to our customers, so you need to be the right person to join the team.
- Permanent full-time
- Based in sunny Blenheim
- Small Project Team with Customer Focus
We are looking for a Draughtsperson to join our small team. This role requires someone energetic who likes to get out and talk with clients, measure up requirements and work closely with sales and projects to ensure that drawings are accurate and produced quickly.
- Producing design details from schemes and layouts
- Completing drawings to specifications, agreed budgets, and time frames
- Liaising with project team and production staff regarding drawings
- Ensuring quality across our workshops is consistent and always front of mind
- A current NZ draughting qualification
- At least 4 years draughting experience
- Excellent knowledge of CAD and/or SolidWorks
- Solid understanding of mechanical engineering design principles
- Be able to add value to the project team
- Great communication skills
- Attention to detail and time management skills
- Familiarity with SAP and lean manufacturing would be an advantage but is not essential
We can offer you:
- The opportunity to add value in a fast and nimble team environment that values the delivery of a quality product to our customers
- Further development
- Collaborative team environment
If your experience and skills match what we’re after, we want to hear from you.
Please click on the ‘Apply Now‘ button.