New T-115 Collaring Machine
We have released a new Transportable Collaring Machine T-115 for productive Stainless and Carbon Steel Branching of run tubes 33,7–323,9 mm (1’’– 12’’) with branch tube diameter up to 114,3 mm (4’’).
The new T-115 machine is effortless to operate: the tools are adjustable for different branch pipe sizes, and the operation panel provides simple step-by-step instructions for starting and stopping pilot hole milling, collaring and trimming cycles.
The T-115 is only 800 mm (32’’) wide and designed for easy moving with a manual or motorized forklift. The delivery package includes also a convenient Tool Table with tool holders for easier machine usage and tool service. It is an ideal solution for both factory and on-site use for various industries, such as:
- Stainless Steel Enterprises (e.g. pumps, valves, Food & Dairy, Water Treatment, Pharmaceutical & Chemical industries)
- HVAC (e.g. heat exchangers, air pumps, radiators)
- Shipbuilding (e.g. air handling, clean & waste water, ballast (weight) water, engine tubes)
- Automotive & Aviation
- Special Applications
- Adjustable tools for different branch pipe sizes
- Precise collar quality
- Easy step-by-step instructions
- For both factory and on-site use
- Only 800 mm wide
- Easy to move by manual or motorized forklift
Published July 18th, 2019